Hey friends! I felt like I was on such a blogging roll last week and then, boom. Life happened. Sorry for the lack of posting this week, but I have some fun posts coming up so keep your eyeballs peeled for that!
Here's a little update on life via Instagram photos... which is pretty much the only social media I'm able to keep up with regularly. Pictures say 1,000 words, right?
1. Randoms from target. Because momma needs a target trip every once in a while to boost the spirits! But I really do have retail blackouts when I visit that store... I have a hard time recalling what exactly I bought.
2 & 3. My birthday was last Sunday! I turned 25 and we celebrated the Saturday before at Tucanos Brazilian Grill and it was delicious.
4. I had to get my wisdom teeth out over the weekend (all 4) and it was rough not being able to chew for a while! I lived off of liquids for a couple days.
5. My boys got me pretty tulips for Mother's Day! It was a good day, even though I was recovering from my oral surgery. I got to rest & we spent the afternoon at my aunt's house hanging out with family!
6. Cinco De Mayo celebration because we looooove Mexican food! I made some homemade pico de gallo and chicken tacos.
7 & 8. my boys are both getting so big! Carson is talking so much lately and Nathan rolled over from back to belly for the first time! They are both so sweet & I'm the luckiest momma ever.
9. One of the recent outfits I've posted on Instagram! It's getting harder & harder to do full on photoshoots for the blog, so occasionally I'll have my hubby just snap a photo of what I'm wearing on my phone. So if you want to see more of the daily outfits, check out my Instagram HERE!
Not pictured: My husband ran his 2nd half marathon! I am so proud of him for getting into running... and he's really good at it! His average pace for a half marathon is about 7 1/2 minute miles which is faster than I could even run one single mile. And he kept that pace for 13! I'm so impressed. I would have taken some photos, but I had one baby strapped to my chest, a diaper bag on my shoulder, and a toddler that I was having to force to hold my hand so he didn't run away from me. I tried and failed to document the event. Buuuut, he's running a marathon next month and I will for sure take pictures of that!
Hope all is well for you, and I promise I'll have some great blog material coming very soon, along with some giveaways! Happy hump day!